Mooring Fees: Moorings are on a first come first served basis
- Boats 39' and under $20 per night
- Boats 40' to 49' $26 per night
- Boats 50' to 59' $35 per night
- Boats 60' to 69' $43 per night
- Boats 70' to 79' $53 per night
- Boats 80' to 89' $61 per night
- Boats 90' to 99' $71 per night
- Boats 100' and over $80 per night
- Winter Special: (October 15 through Palm Sunday) Pay for the first two nights in advance and the next five consecutive nights are free.
Avalon is a no discharge area. No sewage, whether treated or untreated, may be discharged. This law is strictly enforced. The penalty is one year's expulsion from the Harbor and a $500 fine. There is a free pump-a-head station near the casino on the west side of Avalon bay, by the passenger boat landing. You can also call Head Pumpers (310-510-3215, VHF 68) who will come to your boat.
Water is available at the fuel dock and at the pump-a-head station floats.
Repairs are available from several sources:
-Avalon Harbor Marine - (310) 510-9534
-Sherrill's Marine Services - (310) 510-1610
-The Repair Barge - by the Casino
Call Marine Repair on VHF channel 16 in Avalon or VHF channel 9 outside Avalon.