Sailing Guide

Ramaypatnam Lighthouse (Andra Pradeh-E India)

english
english
français
français
italiano
italiano
español
español
Due to the new pricing policy of Google Map, the site will be disrupted from 16 July 2018. An alternative is under consideration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ramaypatnam Lighthouse (Andra Pradeh-E India)

Characteristics

Description

Ramaypatnam Light, from which a radiobeacon transmits, is shown from a hexagonal concrete tower lying on the coast 0.8 mile NE of the church at Ramaypatnam, built in 1870, that served as a land mark for the benefit of ships cruising off the Ramaypatnam coast.
The Lighthouse Tower was built in 1982 and the PRB-21 equipment supplied by M/s Asia Navigation Aids,New Delhi was installed on it. The lighthouse was commissioned in to service on 26th June1982. The sealed beam lamps were replaced by Auto Head lights with 12 V 100 W halogen lamps in February 1996.
28/03/2012
Update
Jojo
Ramaypatnam Lighthouse (Andra Pradeh-E India)
28/03/2012
Update
Jojo
Exprimez vous

Localisation

To precisely geolocate this site. Update if necessary.

Sites around Ramaypatnam Lighthouse (Andra Pradeh-E India)