Located at the heart of Yas Marina Circuit, the marina has a capacity
for 143 yachts from 10m to 90m, and additional visitor berthing for
superyachts up to 150m.
- Enter Abu Dhabi inner-coastal waters at Mina Zayed and transit
southeast through the Um Al Nar Channel (also known as Khawr al Bighal).
- Continue along that same course for approximately 6.0 n.m., and
enter the North Sammaliyah Channel at the intersection of Jazirat
Balrimayd Island and Jazirat as Al Sammaliyah Island.
- NOTE: Take care at the intersection of the two channels, do not ‘cut
the corner’, the inside of the turn is extremely shallow and care
should be taken not to leave the marked channels.
- Continue within the Channel bearing south-southeast, until passing “Little Yas Island” on your port side.
- Turn east into Airport Channel (along Al Raha Beach, noting the Al
Raha Beach Hotel and Al Bandar Marina on your starboard side), leaving
the concrete sea wall along the south end of Yas Island on your port
side. Please note that Yas Southern Marina is under construction.
- Please refer to Admiralty Chart No. 3715 - United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi & Umm Al Nar.